CARESCAPE Monitor R860
A touch of brilliance
With the inception of the CARESCAPE R860, we were inspired to create a user interface that is inherently familiar the first time you use it. Featuring expert user tools and an innovative user interface, the CARESCAPE R860 helps take the “work” out of your workflow.
Through hours of observational research and leveraging swipe screen touchscreen technology, we’ve designed a more human-centered user interface. Byreplacing menus with workspace views, the CARESCAPE R860 has flattened the learning curve and unlocked ventilation capabilities by making them more accessible and easier to use.
The end goal has always been to provide a clearer window to your patients. Through useful data to support clinical decisions and convenient workspaces that can be customized for each patient, you can confidently provide tailored therapy with a touch of brilliance.
This is the vision of our CARESCAPE platform. For caregivers, this means a user interface that is designed to improve access to core functions and open a window to the patient. From respiratory care to patient monitoring, with CARESCAPE we’re unifying the user experience to flatten the learning curve through easy to use, intuitive and customizable controls. We designed the CARESCAPE R860 to suit the needs of clinical users regardless of experience or title.
- 360° Alarm light
- 15″ Touch display
- Integrated keypad & trim knob
- Optional airway module bay (mounted either side)
- Inspiratory safety guard
- Multi-use components
- Dovetail to support adjustable mounting rail (on both sides)
- Locking casters (all wheels lock)
CARESCAPE Monitor B650
Engineered to help provide better care
Providing clinical excellence, dependable data continuity and integration
- Combines the best of Marquette® Electronics and Datex-Ohmeda® legacies into one platform
- Wide set of clinical measurements are available with advanced parameter modules
- CARESCAPE Patient Data Module provides consistent hemodynamic measurement during intra-hospital transport and also transfers trend data
- Innovative algorithms aid in accurate diagnoses, including GE EK-Pro, GE DINAMAP® non-invasive blood pressure, and 12 SLTM diagnostic ECG with direct 2-way MUSE® communication
- Advanced airway modules provide for complete respiratory monitoring with gas exchange measurement
- Various parameters can help you assess the adequacy of anesthesia in the OR, and give insight to patients’ readiness for ventilator weaning in the ICU
- Connectivity with the Aware® Gateway enables communications to EMR systems through standard HL7 protocol
Compact, flexible, intuitive design
- Pages & Profiles functionality can increase flexibility and workflow efficiency by allowing you to configure monitors to unit standards and patient populations
- User-controlled views, from eight to 14 waveforms with overlays and insets, allow for flexibility and customization, based on caregivers’ and patients’ needs
- Auto View on Alarm (AVOA) automatically shares high priority alarms within the care unit
- Integrated USB ports allow for a keyboard, mouse, barcode readers and other data entry device attachment
- Trim Knob® control and choice of touch screen or hard keys provide for easy control of key features
- Dedicated software and parameters for the Anesthesia, PACU, Critical Care, Emergency Care and NICU care areas make it easy to configure to your work patterns
- Compact design with pivoting frame fits ergonomically into different environments and allows for customizing with multiparameter modules and other options
Protecting long-term investments
- Backwards compatible with many existing Marquette Electronics and Datex-Ohmeda components
- Structured upgrade programs can lower costs of ownership
- Remote service through InSiteTM ExC provides updates and predictive maintenance
Built for easy transportation
The aisle truck was constructed to have the ability to mobilize stretcher patients on the go. This piece of equipment can easily compress together and store nicely in any aircraft cabin.
When needed, all the user has to do is pull from both sides until fully expanded and then the aisle truck will be ready to navigate patients to and from the aircraft.
- Fully expanded this product measures: 18in. W x 70in. L
- When collapsed the product measures approximately: 18in. W x 12in. L
One device, all missions
The Propaq is the smallest lightest most advanced monitor/defibrillator for Military and air medical operations. It is 60% smaller and 40% lighter than similar units.
- Long lasting rechargeable battery system
- compatible with Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal patients
- It is capable of 3, 5, and 12 Lead EKG
- downloading all patient data to external storage devise or laptop
Oxylog 3000 Plus
Rise up to the challenge in transport ventilation
We recommend the Oxylog 300 plus as this portable ventilator is one of the best in the industry. This unit has extended battery life over some other units in the industry. It is constructed of a lightweight material.
- Extended battery life
- Constructed of lightweight material
- Highly Durable
- Integrated mainstream CO2 monitoring
- Helps confirm correct intubation and ventilation performance
- Tested in Fixed and Rotary wing aircraft and will compensate for altitude