Why select Aero Medical Products as your aeromedical manufacturer?
- 25+ years of experience, in business since 1978
- More STCs than competitors; we probably have completed an aircraft medical interior for the aircraft you fly
- Registered Nurses on staff; they know the clinical considerations when designing and manufacturing an aeromedical interior
- Our design and manufacturing facilities are dedicated to aircraft medical interiors.
- In house parts fabrication using the latest technology
- FAA PMA (Parts Manufacturing Authority)
- FAA DAR (Designated Airworthiness Representative) and FAA DER (Designated Engineering Representative) resources
- FAA DMIR (Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representative)
- Staff CAD (computer aided designer) featuring Solid Works® (solid modeling) software
There are two series of aircraft medical interiors available; the Medstar and the Classic. Both series offer oxygen, electric inverter (115 or 230 vac service), 12 24 or 28 volts dc service, suction and compressed air pumps as accessories mounted in the base with appropriate outlets on the face of the base. The Medstar base is honeycomb aluminum. The Econo base is a steel frame, lighter than standard tubular aluminum frames.
We have FAA STCs and EASA certification for 2600+ aircraft models for medical interiors, divans (couches) convertible to aeromedical service, cabinets, seats with storage and wall mounted medical consoles. New STCs and EASA certifications are secured as the market demands.
Our standard aircraft medical interiors are extremely easy to install and remove from an aircraft. Typical installation or removal time, by two people, is fifteen to thirty minutes. Pilots, aircraft technicians or medical staff may safely install or remove the medical interior. The base unit fits seat tracks or seat posts with four simple, secure fasteners.
Aero Medical Products medical interiors ARE NOT restricted to a specific station location in an aircraft cabin. The base unit may be placed anywhere in the cabin that does not obstruct an entry / exit way.
Custom aircraft medical interiors available! Mid-size to large business jets, regional and mainline airline jets are being custom outfitted for executive, dignitary and government service with dedicated or convertible medical interiors. Aero Medical Products Custom Aircraft Medical Interiors offer comfort and complete medical care facilities. Convertible medical interiors maybe hidden as divans (couches). Dedicated medical interiors take only 72” (182.88cm) to 80” (203.20cm) length x 18” (45.72cm) to 22” (55.88cm) width of space. The entire medical interior maybe contained within the base.
Weight is a consideration for all aircraft. Aero Medical Products Medstar and Econo series aircraft medical interiors, convertible and dedicated, in traditional air ambulance service aircraft or airline, executive, dignitary and government aircraft weigh under 200 pounds (90.91kgs) with a full compliment of base mounted accessories; 3500 liters oxygen, inverter, two pumps, stretcher, hardware.
Medical Aircraft Transport Equipment:
AERO MEDICAL Inc..
11733 66th St., Unit 111
Largo, FL - USA 33773